In The Most Current Issue
- Fresh Paintbrush, Fresh Canvas
- Only the Paranoid Survive: Mainline Decline Through the Lens of Intel’s Andy Grove
- Fresh Start or Starting Fresh?
- The Importance of a Church Membership Process
- The Parable of the Candy Bar
- Fresh Start for an Old Friend
- No Retirement in the Bible
- The Gospel Isn’t Trivial, But Trivia Carries the Gospel
- Preparing for Wintery Weather
- Navigating Uncertainty: A Strategic Approach for Churches in Contemporary Times
- Can Established Congregations Start Over?
- Finding a Fresh Start
Net Results is North America’s most enduring and most trusted evangelism and church growth magazine.
Since its infancy in 1980, Net Results has been scouring the nation to bring readers the most cutting edge church growth practices in use today. Written by pastors and church leaders in the trenches, our readers get the goods from church practitioners, not church theoreticians or academics.
Because church leaders are struggling to build faithful, effective, and sustainable churches, we’re committed to providing high value tools and resources to help.
Over 300 back issues available
- Leadership Development
- Church Innovations
- Children & Youth Ministries
- Worship Today
- Small Groups
- Technology In the Church
- Conflict Reconciliation
- Pastoral Care
- Reaching the Generations
- Staffing & Volunteers
- Holiday Planning
- Church Communications
- Many, Many More